• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 1976 ford bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidamanley

Loc.
Charlotte
*SOLD*Selling my1976 Ford Bronco for $9700, description of Bronco is below. Ultimate project with everything you need to complete it before summer comes...it's almost complete.

Pictures:
http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/35948/size/big/cat/500
http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/35946/cat/500/size/big
http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showphoto.php/photo/35947/cat/500/size/big

2.5 Tom's Bronco lift
New dash gauges
C4 transmission
Gt40 fuel injected engine
Brake booster
No rust frame, with dual shock mounts
Premium Fiber glass tub and stock doors and hood with no rust
Original seats
No trades... Ready to paint..Dana 44 front end and Ford Rebuilt Ford 9in rear

Last edited:

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
What kind of title do you have for it?
Custom frame, new engine, etc means it has an assembled or custom vin/title?

Just wondering if there would be any unforeseen hurdles with registration/insurance/etc.

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
I have seen this truck. Body is Kentrol. Frame is custom squared tubing. It has never run on its own, but is a great foundation for someone looking for a rust-free project and isn't afraid to turn some wrenches....

Heck, I bought one from the same guy this one came from. No issues, high quality stuff.

-T

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
The title is for a 1976 Ford Bronco...there will been no issues with insurance or registration

What JaxLax meant to ask was does your paper Title match the stamped VINs on your custom frame? And I be willing to bet it doesn't. I also bet there will be complications at the DMV when the clerk comes out and wants to match the title with the frame. Guess what?!?! It won't get titled or registered in your name. Unless you have the original frame with the matching VINs, $9700 is a big gamble. The glovebox door warranty tag isn't an official vin either, unless it's going to a state that takes glovebox door warranty tag.

OP
OP
D

davidamanley

Loc.
Charlotte
Any pictures of the frame? What do you have as far as parts gas tank, wiring harness, power steering box, etc?

I will take pictures of the frame, but as regards to the wiring harness...this will come with a new painless wiring harness. It will also come with also a power steering box and a primary gas tank.

OP
OP
D

davidamanley

Loc.
Charlotte
What JaxLax meant to ask was does your paper Title match the stamped VINs on your custom frame? And I be willing to bet it doesn't. I also bet there will be complications at the DMV when the clerk comes out and wants to match the title with the frame. Guess what?!?! It won't get titled or registered in your name. Unless you have the original frame with the matching VINs, $9700 is a big gamble. The glovebox door warranty tag isn't an official vin either, unless it's going to a state that takes glovebox door warranty tag.

Actually the VIN matches on all three spots. So like I said there shouldn't be any issues with registration.

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Actually the VIN matches on all three spots. So like I said there shouldn't be any issues with registration.

That's good new for the next buyer. As long as the original stamped VIN hasn't been removed and welded to another frame or illegally re-stamped the next buyer should have no problems whatsoever. Good luck in the sale!

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
I will take pictures of the frame, but as regards to the wiring harness...this will come with a new painless wiring harness. It will also come with also a power steering box and a primary gas tank.

do have any or all of the parts for the EFI conversion/splice for the painless harness (assuming it's the EB specific)

Status
Not open for further replies.