• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wild Horses?????

Miker

Bronco Guru
Ok, let me ask it another way, Does WH still have a Christmas discount of 10% or something like that going on right now??? Come on, help a brutha' out, someone has to know????

OP
OP
M

Miker

Bronco Guru
ok, been there 20 times now. I can not find a thing about 10% off. I see all the reduced prices on certain products, but no 10% off of any order. Do you see this? If so, where can I find it? I have been "researching" for quite some time....

viper982

Loc.
Beaverton
I never heard of them having 10% off of any item. All I saw were specific items that are discounted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSDDBRONCO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
I think your thinking of Bronco Graveyard. They were offering a 10% discount.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

hawkgt

Loc.
Leesburg, VA
Has anyone tried the JBG coupon today? I am getting an error when I put it in.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
I am getting the error too. There is another thread about this as well. I did a screen shot of my order and emailed them with the details. Hopefully they will honor the discount. I shouldn't have waited until the last minute, but couldn't finalize my lift details until today!

kancox

I got the error too last night,called jbg this mourning.order is coming 10% off,no problem