• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New Bronco Toy - Jada Toys

BroncoJAK

Bronco Guru
The local Wal-Mart and Target had the brand but not the Bronco. Did score a Matchbox Bronco.;D Alex found a treasure hunt Hotwheels at Kroger's earlier this week.

Attachments

• MVC-041S.JPG
    MVC-041S.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 114

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
You'd think these things would be on the shelves by now for Christmas shopping !

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
The For Sale has showed up on ebay. I'm told they will be out in stores this month.

ba8a_1_sbl.JPG

Full set

broncofiresmith

What I have seen at Walmart they are about $3.75. Not to have to hunt for one is worth the extra to me. They look pretty cool.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
I thinking thats probably the only way some of us are going to find them, so to answer your question, YES. What is the "Buy it Later" mean? Are these not released to the public yet? Thanks

Shawn

OP
OP
chriscobbs

chriscobbs

Loc.
Baltimore, MD
Looks like they're sold out on the site. There were 27 of them in store a couple of hours ago.

Buy it later saves the item in the basket for up to 3 weeks, so if you find something else within 3 weeks, you can add it to the order.

Mark

Contributor
Bronco Klutz
Loc.
NW Indiana
Well heck.
I won't just go there if they don't have any. I'll telephone them 1st.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
i saw the jada's on line e bay ,,, it is cool , that they even added surface rust !!!

70bronco

Loc.
Kingsburg, CA
My wife picked me up 2 of the "For Sale" Broncos today at the local Walmart.
;D Still searchin' for a "Green" Matchbox. :(