• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

19th Annual East Coast Bronco Roundup *REGISTRATION IS OPEN*

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WE'LL FIND YA a seat if need be! But get it done!!

379sinvb

If you are attending the Round Up this year and would be interested in being a guide we need your help. As was done last year we will be asking members to do the guiding. We will offer compensation to you if you elect to do so. So if you are interested in guiding send me a pm or an email.

Thanks
Rick

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Registered today! Guess it wouldn't look good for the president to forget to register :p

Sign up now before the early bird discount ends. PM me if you have any questions.

72pabronco

I'm regestered. Plans for the street cruises are in the final planning stages. More info will be posted on the cruises in a few days... hint..Americans oldest brewery

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Wish We could make it! We had a great time last year - it was fun to see everyone and wheel at Rausch again. Y'all have fun!!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
come on out and enjoy yourself! if you have never been to one, you don't know what you are missing.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome sponsorship!

As the title reads - Awesome sponsorship! These are some of the generous sponsors who continue to support the East Coast Bronco Roundup for the 19th Annual event. Come out and enjoy a fun time with fellow Bronco nuts and have a chance at winning the cool stuff donated by these companies. Please thank them when you call to place your order for parts too!

Tom's Bronco Parts
Duff's
Wild Horses Motorsports
BC Broncos
East Coast Gear Supply
Bronco Design
US Mags
CJ Pony Parts
Painless Performance
Tuffy Security Products

More to come, stay tuned...

Registration closes in 2 weeks!!!

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More awesome sponsors

LMC Truck
Rugged Radios
Auto Custom Carpet
Line-X of York
Summit Racing
New Port Engineering
Hawk Engineering
Stoner Car Care Products
Centech
Borgeson Steering
Audio Unlimited
Dennis Carpenter
North East Classic Ford Parts
Auto Krafters
Flowmaster
JB Custom Fab
National Parts Depot
Nick's Trix
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Advance Auto

Please thank them when you call to place orders. Come to the Roundup for a chance to win the good stuff donated by these generous sponsors.

Registration closes on June 3!!!

pa69broncoguy

Any word yet on the street cruises? Someone hinted around but nothing was posted that I have seen.

72pabronco

Friday, June 23 – Street Cruise to Fort Hunter Park, Harrisburg, PA
Departure from Rousch Creek Off Road Park, Tremont, PA immediately following the group photo. Street cruisers will travel to Fort Hunter Park via scenic country roads. Fort Hunter is a historic landmark along the Susquehanna River. There will be a tour of the mansion and the cost is $6 for adults and $5 for senior citizens and $3 for students. Bring a packed lunch (fast food restaurants within 1 mile driving distance) and enjoy the scenic park that also features short hikes and over 300 years of American History. Departure from Fort Hunter back to Twin Grove will be at 1:30 p.m. Round trip is approximately 75 miles. Be fueled and ready to go at the stated departure time.

Saturday, June 24 – Street Cruise to Yuengling Brewery and Jerry’s Classic Cars, Pottsville, PA
Departure from Twin Grove Campground (unless group photo is rained out on Friday) promptly at 9 a.m. Traveling country roads to Pottsville, PA home of America’s oldest brewery. Upon arrival at Yuengling, parking will be limited to on street parking. The cost of brewery tour is $1/person and will be collected before we depart from the campground. Following the tour there will be an opportunity for a beer tasting. After leaving Yuengling, we move to Jerry’s Classic Cars which is just a few blocks from the brewery. Cost of museum entrance is $8 per person. While at Jerry’s you can enjoy a self-guided tour of the museum and your packed lunch (KFC/Dunkin Donuts within walking distance) while relaxing in Jerry’s replica of a 1950’s diner. There is a lot of car history packed into a little space so be sure to look closely not to miss the Bronco exhibits. We will depart from Jerry’s Classic Cars to return to Twin Grove at 2:30 p.m. Round trip is approximately 60 miles. Be fueled and ready to do at the stated departure time.

Eoth

Bronco Guru
I made it around my block last night with only one cooling system explosion and steering system failure! But the big win was that I made it home under its own power. I don't see any issue with going on the black trails at this point...!! ;D

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Thursday, June 22
6:00 – 8:30pm Participant Check-In / Tech Inspection at Twin Grove.
Trail Ride on your own- no organized trail rides
8pm – 10:00pm Camp fire and Ice Cream Social
Friday, June 23
7:30am – 8:30am Check-In, Tech Inspection, Line-up for Group Photo
9:00am Group photo (no more vehicles added after 8:45)
9:30am Drivers Meeting, Trail Rides Depart from Rausch Creek
10:00am Street Cruise Departs from Rausch Creek
5:30pm – 7:00pm Check-In/Inspection @ Twin Grove Campground
6:00pm – 8:00pm Show & Shine @ Twin Grove Campground
6:00pm – 7:00pm Dinner @ Twin Grove Campground
6:00pm – 10:00pm Band at the Pavilion, Camp fire social with S’mores
Saturday, June 24
7:30am-8:30am Check-In, Tech Inspection
8:30am Last Chance Group photo (no more vehicles added after 8:15) ****Group Photo will only be necessary if we were unable to take one Friday***
8:30am Drivers Meeting, Trail Rides Depart from Rausch Creek
9:00am Street Cruise Departs from Twin Grove (unless group photo is needed)
6:00pm – 7:00pm Dinner @ Twin Grove Campground
7:00pm – Until Awards and Prize Drawing

379sinvb

Those that are attending MEB is looking for a couple more folks to guide on the blue and green trails. You will be compensated for guiding so if you are interested send me a pm or an email. I'll provide you some more details on the compensation.

Rick

rspreder@hotmail.com

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Today was the loading day for the Roundup. Thanks to the generosity of the awesome sponsors I had to rent an enclosed trailer to haul the Bronco and all the goods. The Bronco community is the best and I hope you're coming to the Roundup for a chance to wheel, cruise, eat and win great stuff!!

The floor behind the Bronco is full too but a big storm came up before I could get a pic of it. Anyway, you get the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    154.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0093.JPG
    IMG_0093.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0094.JPG
    IMG_0094.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 26

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
just the raffle alone, with childish banter included, should be enough for anyone to want to go!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We are heading out Wednesday afternoon and going to caravan up with Bronco design. We actually have some room left on the trailer for any last call FREE DELIVERY orders.

If you need something please give us a call as soon as you can. we have bumpers, trail doors and both long and short radius arms in stock so you can save a bunch of money on shipping.

We even have sheet metal in stock :cool:

Feel free to spread the word if you are affiliated with other Bronco groups as well.

order online or call us, the info is in my signature line below.

See y'all in a couple days!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Can't wait! Bronco is ready and most of the cabin supplies are packed. Hitting the road tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
I have an extra cabin at Twin Grove if anyone needs one.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
just the raffle alone, with childish banter included, should be enough for anyone to want to go!

The lower pavilion is hoping you are MC'ing again this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk