• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stolen Bronco from Maryville, Tn

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
crap, fricken thieves:mad: will be keeping an eye out around here

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
That's messed up....... Mine doesn't get left alone much but I am still thinking about putting some sort of tracker on it.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hate to hear this has happened to someone again. Will be keeping eyes out here as well.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
That's messed up....... Mine doesn't get left alone much but I am still thinking about putting some sort of tracker on it.

I wouldn't hesitate. Not that I don't appreciate my own, but yours is definitely deserving of a GPS tracker.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
You know, that is a pretty good idea and I think I am gonna look into a tracking device as well for mine! It isn't perfect but a nice truck and I could see someone trying to possibly snatch it! Good luck and hope you get it back!

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
That's just wrong, always a lowlife around, I like the tracker idea too, I'm pretty far away but will always keep an eye out for a fellow bronco brother.
Jim :cool:

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice device. But I can't help but roll my eyes at the "no monthly fees" part. Maybe they don't, they just have a yearly fee instead. $275 per year instead of "ONLY 23 DOLLARS A MONTH. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!!"

Still, sounds like a good idea.
Mmflpa, does your Viper setup come with a servicing fee too? Or is it all in one?
I have a Viper setup with pager on my car, so it's helpful, but only tells me the alarm is going off within a 1/4 mile or so. Nice, but not helpful in recovering it once it's gone.
Was going to put on on the Bronco just as a deterrent (flashing blue light and chirps and all that) to the casual thief. But a tracker would be better.

Good thread. Interesting to see what others have done.

Paul