• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sema

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Received my Sema passes yesterday. Its been 3 years since I last went. I'd better stoke up on my Wheaties. I don't know how long me and the misses will be able to walk it. Use to walk it in 2 days, then 3 days I doubt I can finish it these days. I know the old lady cant so we will have to make better choices on where we go this time.

Any one else scheduled to go?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I'm planning to be there on Wednesday and Thursday.

Todd Z.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
I have to pick mine up on site due to some mix up. But I will be there Wednesday. Head home Friday. Got that routine down pretty solid now.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
They are cracking down on who can get in. Past couple of years it has been getting harder. This year I almost couldn't get in. And I have been going every year since '02. The grandfather thing doesn't mean what it did.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is a consumer ticket available now, last day or few days I think, might look into that option.

Broncobowsher

Total hack
The only open to the public stuff I know of is what is in the parking lot outside during the week and the after party/cruise on Friday after the show.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Similar illustration to what I snapped in a recent SEMA publication I was thumbing through.

If my truck was ever sponsored by anything, it would need to be a brake cleaner manufacturer.....

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_3559.JPG
    IMG_3559.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 138

TTownEP

I’m going. Wednesday to Saturday. The company I work for, APR, has a booth with Dinan on the main floor next to Ford. They got me a pass, but I’m going for fun, not to work though. I’ve never been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Looks like I'll be attending SEMA for the first time..
Friday only but that will work for me and my crew

Last edited: