• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2017-Come & Gone. **What was Your Fav Part of the Week??

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Having the roles reverse after 17 years of owning the Bronco and watching Blake drive!

Attachments

• Blake Driving.jpg
    Blake Driving.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 50

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Enjoy seeing more young people driving this year. Also enjoy seeing people traveling from further and further each year it seems. When Todd from Maine is no longer the Iron Butt winner, that means somebody drove A LONG WAY!!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma
Having the roles reverse after 17 years of owning the Bronco and watching Blake drive!

Mine was reminiscing about giving you a ride 17 years ago and giving your son a ride on Saturday.

Spending a bit of time making laps on Slammer giving rides to any and all that wanted them was definitely a great highlight of my weekend. That and spending time with friends that make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, it's always a special time.

Geniusloerts

I liked getting to check out all the rigs and how they were set up. We Definitely got some inspiration for our bronco build and motivation to have it there next year. I need to figure out how to put more forum user names with faces/rigs for next year. I think Skiddy was the easiest to figure out.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I liked getting to check out all the rigs and how they were set up. We Definitely got some inspiration for our bronco build and motivation to have it there next year. I need to figure out how to put more forum user names with faces/rigs for next year. I think Skiddy was the easiest to figure out.

Haha. Yup. Got it right on his truck

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha, Yeah maybe so...

Another great part of the week is meeting new folks, getting others HOOKED on OCBR and coming back for years to come

NYLES

Bronco Guru

Nope I am!!!

Yeller

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rogers County Oklahoma

I was the hardest, I was in cognitto, left the bronco at home and brought the Rokit:D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Mine was reminiscing about giving you a ride 17 years ago and giving your son a ride on Saturday.

Spending a bit of time making laps on Slammer giving rides to any and all that wanted them was definitely a great highlight of my weekend. That and spending time with friends that make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world, it's always a special time.

I should have jumped in! Didn't hardly get a chance to talk to ya.

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru

I must say it meant a lot to see you blast off with Blake in the front seat. It is funny how fast 17 years have gone, all while feeling like yesterday. BUT- now I have to listen to him wanting to build a buggy to do all the "stupid" stuff! :cool:

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Missed ya hoss

Like Ben said. There's a pic thread. ;)

Found it. Been checking them out occasionally between work and home repairs. Looks like you had a couple little issues! Looked like fun.

How many days to OCBR 2018????

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Found it. Been checking them out occasionally between work and home repairs. Looks like you had a couple little issues! Looked like fun.

How many days to OCBR 2018????

Too many...........reservations made already for next year. ;D

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What are the new dates? I had my hands full when Christine announced them.

And when is prerun? I have classmates threatening to put our reunion on whichever weekend of prerun.