• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT Wanted Centennial Bronco Floor Mats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Any one care to guess what a full set in great condition are "worth"?
Curious what someone would be willing to pay for a set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a complete set of Centennial mats front and rear. The rear mats have never been used and the fronts are flawless!!! But it would have to take a really high number to part with them because paid pretty high number to buy them a couple years ago.

If interested send me a PM and we'll talk, Jeff

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
^^^^ I'm in the same situation. I am not using them and would let them go if someone needed/wanted them bad enough.
I bought my set about six years ago and paid through the nose back then.

Beau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I need one too "yes" just one not a pair I some how lost one along the way%)Good Luck they are out there! Or I might have one well used one for sell:eek:

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I need one too "yes" just one not a pair I some how lost one along the way%)Good Luck they are out there! Or I might have one well used one for sell:eek:

Is your one mat an original or reproduction mat?

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The here the only picture I have on my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_2878.jpg
    IMG_2878.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 179

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Here is a couple more pix.

Attachments

• bsc_002.JPG
    bsc_002.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 120
  • bsc_004.JPG
    bsc_004.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 121

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
Is your one mat an original or reproduction mat?

Original I would guess it has been in the truck for at least 20 years. What's the difference between them? Tell me you have a mate for it lying around somewhere.

Attachments

• DSC03925.jpg
    DSC03925.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 115

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Original I would guess it has been in the truck for at least 20 years. What's the difference between them? Tell me you have a mate for it lying around somewhere.

I know a guy who has a set with your same patina but one mat has a large chunk out of it while the other is descent. Maybe he'll sell the set and you just keep the one good one? I'll look into for you if your interested.

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
I know a guy who has a set with your same patina but one mat has a large chunk out of it while the other is descent. Maybe he'll sell the set and you just keep the one good one? I'll look into for you if your interested.

Yes sir I would be interested thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.