• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Want 73 charcoal canister and all associated mounting hardware/shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Like is says, mine got lost somewhere over 8 years. Its the blue charcoal canister right frame rail pass feet outside of frame that hooks via lines to vent on tank and plastic canister behind driver seat. Some call it an EVAP canister but not sure they used that term in 73.

I believe is a one year only part.

Last edited:

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
i have one off of my 71. going EFI and using modern canister. PM me a phone # or email i can send pics to. I will dig out what i have.

Hank

OP
OP
73azbronco

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just looked at a pre 73 and they look half the size, i think 73 are pretty tall and thats what im shooting for, but pics appraciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.