• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

C bushing ID?

PDQ

Contributor
Is there any way to tell what degree C Bushings I may have without pulling them? My Bronco came with a WH 2 1/2" lift and what looks to be new poly bushings all around including the C bushings. Is there any way to tell if they may be 4 or 7 degree, or is that just too much wishful thinking...?

Thanks

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wishful thinking unfortunately.
You actually can tell the difference, but not at a glance the first time. It' just that you can see the offsets and how visible it is when looking directly at the side of the bushings. But it takes more than just a practiced eye to note the differences. I've looked at them about as much as anyone I guess, but would probably have to have an example in my hands to be sure.

Are you having any doubts about it being correct? Is yours not driving correctly?
Have you had your caster measured on an alignment rack yet?

Paul

OP
OP
P

PDQ

Contributor
Since there isn't any sort of markings on the outsides, I kind of figured as much.
No drivability issues at all, but I'm thinking of going to a 3 1/2" lift so just wondering if I'll need to order the 7 degree bushings as well, or if I was going to get lucky and find they were already in there. One can dream can't he?

No trips to the alignment rack yet but not a bad idea.

Thanks as always.