• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA 1978 F250 Crew Cab 4x4 Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjjjjgrant

Loc.
Grifin
1978 4 door cab is pretty rough in the roof area, Floors not too bad, but do need some work.
8' bed, not in the best condition, but usable if you like metal work, i have a better bed on another truck i have that is for sell.

Engine: 1995 Cummins 6BT , "P" pump engine, runs good, this was a commercial truck (UPS) truck engine. vehicle showed 175K miles. the engine has been rebuilt by cummins, but miles since rebuilt is unknown.

Transmission: Eaton 5 Speed

transfer case: divorced NP205

Differentials: came out of a 2001 F350 3.73 gears, four wheel disc brakes.

Frame: commercial truck frame

Intercooler, radiator, etc are from the UPS truck.

Front suspension is from the UPS truck, leaf springs. These longer springs arent going to work as i hoped. Either need to get F350 leafs, or like i planned was to use F350 front coils, which i have already, they are stock.

rear suspension came from 1997 F250 and had air bags as well.

I got front and middle seats out of a suburban i was going to put in it i think it will fit.

The frame is currently rolling with the axles, the body is not bolted to frame, the transfer case is not mounted, i do have the mount.

It needs a lot to complete, but it will be a worth while project.

I had planned on this being my camping rig to pull my early Bronco.

but i ended up with a 95 F350 4x4 crew cab.

I have over 5K in this project. I need to get 5K for it. prefer to sell . but might consider some partial trades or trading, just throw it out there.

Text is best 404-732-6550 no title on this truck, but most states will take GA registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.