• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
1977 Ford Bronco with a 351 Windsor, C4 automatic transmission, power steering, power brakes.
The engine has been bored 0.030 over with Keith Black pistons, Weiland stealth intake, all ARP bolts, COMP Cams Xtreme 4x4 camshaft, GT40 heads with roller rockers, new spark plugs and wires, Accel distributor, and Motorcraft 2 barrell carb. A new Champion aluminum radiator, hoses, and water pump, and Tom’s fan shroud were installed to keep things cool. New exhaust runs through dual 2.5” in and out a Flowmaster 40 series muffler.
Transmission is a C4 automatic with a Dana 20 transfer case. The transmission could use a rebuild. Reverse, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd all work. Drive is a little hesitant.
Suspension is a 3.5” lift with James Duff rear leaf springs, James Duff long travel radius arms in silver vein powder coat, James Duff front shocks, and BC Broncos 3.5” variable rate front coil springs. Factory shock towers were upgraded to the taller F-250 shock towers to allow greater suspension travel and Rancho adjustable shocks in the rear finish out the suspension. A Wild Horses 1” body lift gives a little extra room for the tire and wheel travel.
The front and rear axles have been completely rebuilt with all new bearings, seals, ring and pinion, and traction devices. The front axle has heavy duty axle shafts/U joints, 4:56 gears, Detroit Locker, and Mile Marker locking hubs. The rear axle has Yukon 31 spline axle shafts, 4:56 gears, and an Eaton Detroit Truetrac. The front driveshaft is from Tom’s and is in good condition. The rear drive shaft is from Duff’s and is brand new.
Power brakes include a new master cylinder, new hard lines, and extended brake lines to the axles. The front disc brakes are the large T-bird calipers kit sold by BC Broncos that increase stopping power.
Power steering includes the stronger 4x4x2 conversion power steering box, new steering shaft and u joint, 1 ton tie rod over conversion, power steering box frame reinforcement kit from BC Broncos, and a new Saginaw power steering pump.
Tires are 37x12.50x16.5 Goodyear Wrangler MTR with 90% tread. Wheels are double beadlocked 24 bolt H1 wheels recentered for 5x5.5 bolt pattern using Trail Worthy Fab centers and TWF half rock rings. New PVC inserts and O-rings were installed and these tires can be aired down to 2-3 psi for greater traction without coming off the rim.
The front winch bumper is a Bailie Bilt plate winch bumper with a Warrior 9000HS winch, synthetic Blue Amsteel winch line. The rear bumper is James Duff plate with spare tire carrier, high lift jack, and receiver hitch. Both have been powder coated semi-gloss black.
Interior has a Bailie Bilt family cage powder coated in semi-gloss black, new Tom’s Bronco Parts spice colored seats, and a set of gauges to monitor coolant temp, oil pressure, and voltage. New parchment door cups and arm rests were installed.
The electrical system has been upgraded with a new Centech wiring harness, Sears gel battery, and remanufactured alternator. I went with the Sears battery after doing a lot of research on gel batteries and deciding this was the best one on the market due to Optima’s decline in quality when manufacturing started in another country. The blinkers, brake, reverse, headlight, and running lights all work flawlessly.
Other new parts include Rampage soft top, new windshield and gasket, new sending unit, and side marker lens. The rust includes common areas like rocker panels and floor pans but also is solid in areas like the door posts, striker posts, and inner fender apron under the hood. This Bronco has a lot of character and I wanted to leave the exterior and body the way it is to show that. The frame is extremely solid with no serious rust issues. All the parts are newly installed and value over the asking price. Serious inquires may call or text 903-908-0151, clear Texas title in my name.

20170212_154839_zpsmrklbpte.jpg

20170212_154758_zpsduczyyum.jpg

20170212_154905_zpszbcignlv.jpg

20170212_154851_zpsm2rwm6vp.jpg

20161125_155049_zps7yneqkom.jpg

20161125_155033_zps4ckaxs8t.jpg

20161125_154941_zpspxgtold9.jpg

20161125_154957_zps3dcgy1st.jpg

20161125_154916_zpswgzz5xpc.jpg

20161106_171839_zpszmvxnnl7.jpg

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
bored over 351 with a 2bbl??!!??
send a few shots of the frame issues to the email in my profile if you get a chance.
interested.

OP
OP
Prizefighter

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
bored over 351 with a 2bbl??!!??
send a few shots of the frame issues to the email in my profile if you get a chance.
interested.

Yes, Motorcraft carbs do well on inclines and I was using this for OCBR.

No frame issues. The frame is solid. Not sure what you mean. I will send pics

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
Love the direction you went with this thing! Quality build, love the color/worn/patina

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
If I sell my LX, I'd love to come down and drive this thing back to OK

Status
Not open for further replies.