• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Daughter wants a Bronco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybee

Loc.
Madera
Well, it happened. My 17 year old daughter wants a Bronco of her own! This makes me happy that she wants one of her own so she wont drive mine but also bums me out that I have to buy in this ridiculous market. Looking for a running project if possible. Not picky about year, engine or transmission. As long as it is 66-77. If you got something PM me and I will check it out.

Thanks guys!

KyddsPly

Congrats and I'm sorry at the same time. Good luck on the search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
Don't be afraid to have one shipped out here. It might cost you a grand to ship it but compared to the prices out here in cali you'll still come out ahead. If you find one you like you can usually get some guys off here to check it out for you.

Hotfeet

That's cool! My son is 16 and enjoying his 66. I will keep a lookout.

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
I have an all original '66 U14 that was driven to where it's sitting. It has been under cover the past two years but it does have the usual cancer. The bed is eaten at the back panel as is the panel. I have a panel to replace it and an 'eyebrow' grill to replace the current '70's grill. I also have the replacement door parts and floor from WH. Has the original 170 and I have another head that could be rebuilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.