• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

KS 1975 Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjcruz27

For Sale is a very clean 1975 Bronco Sport. Was stored in a warehouse for 20 years when I found it. No title BOS only. Vin was ran and is clean. Working on getting a Kansas title. 302, automatic. I pulled the fuel tank and am cleaning it. Brakes are soft. Engine fired. Everything is there for a great restoration. Appears to be one respray. Comes with doors. One door is bad

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/sexlex11/library/?view=recent&page=1

Can email photos of the link doesn't work

JaxLax

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Jacksonville, FL
Are you responsible for the new/replaced panels?
How much or many more panels might need to be replaced on the body?
Any other work done besides cleaning? Is the rust on the hardtop only surface?

Interested to talk about it if it's not already gone.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Are you responsible for the new/replaced panels?
How much or many more panels might need to be replaced on the body?
Any other work done besides cleaning? Is the rust on the hardtop only surface?

Interested to talk about it if it's not already gone.

I don't think all of those pics are of the same Bronco. Which Bronco is for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.