• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Cleaning out shop, lots of parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

eBronc2

Contributor
Complete Dana 30 front axle, ready to bolt in and go - $350

EB gas tank, no leaks - $50

EB radius arms, blasted and painted - $35

EB coil cups and retainers - - $20

351W flywheel, resurfaced but not used - -$45

F150/bigBronco pitman arm, will fit EB - $25

LS truck engine oil pan, clean, - $35

All prices negotiable, I'm tired of tripping over these things all the time.

broncoeddie1970

Loc.
San Antonio
subscribe to this. I got a Dana 30 running in the 70 EB now. Thinking about yours to get disk brakes later set up and then bolt it in. $350 too high now for me, plus waiting on income tax to come in. I will check back in a couple of months. I live in San Antonio.

Thanks
Eddie

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
..What gear ratio is that DANA 30. & I DON'T SUPPOSE IT HAS DISK ADDED TO IT. IF SO I like to be 1st in line . I do have a few more questions .

OP
OP
eBronc2

eBronc2

Contributor
Dana 30 is all stock, still drums, 4.56 gears. Has been cleaned and painted, does have newer locking hubs on it.

00y0y_iUcnwesLgp8_600x450.jpg

Radius arms may be sold, will know after weekend.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
... IS THE 4:56 A N OPEN CARRIER OR A LOCKER .
.. DO YOU HAVE ANY PARTS YOU NEED TO TRADE FOR. bumper leaf springs anything.
I could sure use that 4:56.

Status
Not open for further replies.