• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NY 3 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageincNY

I have (as does everybody) a good 3 speed that I swapped out in favor of a 4speed. Free, take it...please I can't throw out good Bronco stuff and it's taking up space! lol

Ben

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Man I wish you was closer.

FYI I gave one away free plus shipping and shipped from Scottsdale to Dallas for $75 with Fastenal. Had to strap it to a pallet and drop it off, receiver had to go to a local Fastenal and pick it up. Brought it over in the trunk of my car and Fastenal gave me a pallet they has laying around.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
FYI I gave one away free plus shipping and shipped from Scottsdale to Dallas for $75 with Fastenal. Had to strap it to a pallet and drop it off, receiver had to go to a local Fastenal and pick it up. Brought it over in the trunk of my car and Fastenal gave me a pallet they has laying around.

Thanks man. I might see if he is interested in doing this.

Thanks again,

Status
Not open for further replies.