• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Milwaukee 1/2 Impact Sale Today Only

Bukin 67

Bronco Abuser
Just thought I would put this out there. This impact wrench has to be the toughest cordless on the market. It will snap a 1/2" lug if you're not careful. On a full charge I've taken apart and re-assembled a D60 upper knuckle, then R&R 8 tires on the Bronco and had 75% left according to the battery LED indicator.
It's on sale online today ONLY at H.Depo for 50% off at $199. Great deal.
Linky

Last edited:

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Dang - that's an incredible deal! My 17 year old ni-cad one is still going strong so it's hard to justify replacing it but man.....

Todd Z.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
That's the older model if I'm not mistaken. The new 2763 is the super high power (brushless) one, 1100 ft lbs of nut bustin torque.

I have the one listed, still a good impact. And the price is awesome, especially with battery.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, definitely thanks for the heads-up. I try to troll the Depot when I can for deals like this. Just started weeding out all the different battery brands from my collection and am down to Milwaukee and Rigid now.
One more down...

Paul

tirewater

Contributor
Loc.
San Francisco Bay Area
This is an excellent deal for the kit.

Two batteries and a charger are the gateway to the semi-affordable line of Milwaukee cordless tools: circular saw, jig saw, sawzall, drill, hammer drill, portable vacuum and so on.

I've had mine for five years now, and it's never let me down.

I believe this kit comes with the 3000mah batteries. Keep in mind Milwaukee makes higher capacity batteries now...of the tools I listed only the vacuum seems to consume the battery at a very high rate...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Too bad the tool-alone is not a better deal. I don't really need any more chargers or batteries (for once!) but for saving maybe 20 bucks and not getting two more and a charger would be a crime.
If the locking pliers are part of it, that's just an even nicer bonus.

Paul

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Paul I notice you changed your signature from 'a bunch of parts accumulated' did you get everything installed on your rig?

Casey4wd

Loc.
Austin, Texas
Thanks! I ordered one as well. Hope they have enough of them. The Milwaukee Hammer Drill/Impact Driver I have has been the best set I have bought. They owe me a commission check for as many people that I have told about it and that have bought one!

Piglet

Already have but but just ordered this one too. Thanks for the heads up!

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a cordless impact but had a hard time justifying the price of the tool then having to purchase batteries and a charger separate.
Just ordered this.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Thanks Bukin 67 just got mine ordered up. Been wanting one for years but way too expensive. This is great.