• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Original air cleaner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juiceman

Contributor
looking for some original air cleaner parts. Hoping someone took off their original and has these laying around (highlighted in yellow). I know I can get most aftermarket, but wanted to see if anyone had some unwanted/spare ones.

Shroud, support bracket, original nut, heat tube

Thanks

Attachments

• air cleaner parts.jpg
    air cleaner parts.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 108
OP
OP
Juiceman

Juiceman

Contributor
Lots of views, but surprised that no one has any of this to part with. Bumping to top

OP
OP
Juiceman

Juiceman

Contributor
Bronco is a 77. I have an original style air cleaner and got the bracket and knob, but looking for the shroud, elbow, hot air intake tube and plastic air intake piece near the grille. Picture of it sitting in place. Thanks for checking

Attachments

• air cleaner in place.jpg
    air cleaner in place.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.