• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Traffic Light

Status
Not open for further replies.

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So a buddy of mine has a traffic light that needs a new forever home. he doesnt want any $$ for it as he got it free. it needs some controls work to get the lights to sequence, and maybe paint work. He owes me pics which i will post when i get them.

prefer local pick up, but i dont mind dropping off at Greyhound despot or Fastenal if you arrange shipping details.

some one has to have a man cave needing a traffic light :)

Hank

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
WILL TAKE IT if it he still has it....give me an excuse to see ya too!

OP
OP
hankjr

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
traffic light.jpg

here is all i have. As of this moment, still available

5 gallon can next to it for reference :)

Hank

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I will still take it...have a nice home for it in my buddy's 40x42 garage

sk1nw4lk3r

FYI, I saw a good idea on one of these things on a Facebook Page called Garages, Shops, and Man caves, guy wired it up outside the bathroom in his pole barn. Light it lit green at all times, when someone turns on the light inside the bathroom, light shows red (to let people outside know it's occupied.) Pretty cool idea!

crawln68

Bronco Guru
That is cool! I'm sure it's spoken for by now, but put me in line just in case.

5001craig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
FYI, I saw a good idea on one of these things on a Facebook Page called Garages, Shops, and Man caves, guy wired it up outside the bathroom in his pole barn. Light it lit green at all times, when someone turns on the light inside the bathroom, light shows red (to let people outside know it's occupied.) Pretty cool idea!

Did yellow mean give it a few minutes? ;D

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I have been away too long. I will hang it in my garage if there are no other takers. Can pick up as well.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Hank is traveling....hopefully I will pay a long needed visit when he gets home!

Status
Not open for further replies.