• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fitech EFI wiring question

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Those would be any discussions that were deemed by the moderators of a forum or facebook page to be important enough to remain always at the top of the discussion lists.
We have "stickies" here at the beginnings of our forum pages that always stay at the top for quick reference.

So that's what they are. Quick-reference threads.
There's only the one on top of the Tech forum here, but you'll see there are several in the Chat forum.

Paul

You mean the ones that have 'sticky' in front of them? Ain't I red in the face. Thanks, Paul Learn something new everyday. Ken

Bo Boulware

I see this discussion was awhile back but I am havening issues with my fi tech. After running fairly well for 8 months I started having problems. Tech help had me send unit in they put a new computer and wiring on it and it does the same thing. When it gets hot and I shut it off it will not start for about 45 minutes. When it wont start the hand held loses power. The hand held will try to light up but acts like lacking power. Feel like I'm getting resistance somewhere. I have the red wire running directly to battery and the white wire is hooked to the key wire on a painless wiring harness. Possible ground? But why just when hot and then shut off? Working with tech at Fi tech but that is a long wait on the phone