• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VT 8 Bronco package (NOT mine)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I am a sucker for old twisted Broncos....but even I would stay away from that "collection'

stevew

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Elliston Montana
$15K for a pile of wrecked rust buckets ....%) I wouldn't give him $1500 for that crap . Good luck NOT parting it out ....:p

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
The wreck might have just been a little bump and it was so rusty that all the body panels fell off ;D

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
For a few seconds I thought about asking him to sell me a few parts, then I saw that although there was a ventshade on the passenger side of the one Bronco there was no ventshade on the driver side. :cry:

STalon89

Hes been trying to unload these for awhile now. About 10 years too late.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hes been trying to unload these for awhile now. About 10 years too late.

Love how he wants (roughly) $1900 each but he thinks only one of the 8 can be restored, and if I were a betting man I’d bet he doesn’t have 8 titles.

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice looking "Yard Art" , if your governing body allows it.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
want me to ship those too Dennis? not that far from me!

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
He's going to have a hard time not selling them individually... Not many people out there will buy 8 rusty broncos and haul them all somewhere...

vtboy51

I live about a mile from them if someone needs me check on them, but I think from the pics we all know what to expect.