• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
You must be a rose colored glasses half full kind of guy Mark. Only remembering the good times apparently.
Of course it gets cold in Bakersfield! And Broncos in Bakersfield get cold too. Now, I don't use the seat heaters very often myself, but on occasion they have been true bun-savers!

I say go for it, and smoke 'em if you got 'em!;);D

Paul

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
My wife's car has seat heaters and I tell ya what....nothing is better for my aching back.
I will go sit in her car just for that.
If I do seats again in the eb I will add seat heaters and I am in Orlando Freaking Florida, haha

No Hay

Bronco Guru
LOVE my seat heaters in the Yukon. I have thought of adding them to the Bronco even here in Tucson (freezing here at 50* this morning), as the top will probably never get put back on.

Calibronc66, what heaters did you add?

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Jefe, as nice as the new paint looks, I think black to match the rest.

For everyone else, I got to see his new paint the other day, and it's beautiful!

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Too salty to drive the ‘72 anymore (the roads, not me :D) so building carbs for the ‘66

Attachments

• 6A4141E3-93DF-48C5-A444-AED64D959C23.jpg
    6A4141E3-93DF-48C5-A444-AED64D959C23.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 55

Calibronc66

Contributor
LOVE my seat heaters in the Yukon. I have thought of adding them to the Bronco even here in Tucson (freezing here at 50* this morning), as the top will probably never get put back on.

Calibronc66, what heaters did you add?

Went with the Dorman kit off of amazon seats were getting recovered when it was 105 but thought why not for $40 a seat. I know it’s not as cold here as some other places but they work nice plus the wife loves them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My wife's car has seat heaters and I tell ya what....nothing is better for my aching back.
If I do seats again in the eb I will add seat heaters and I am in Orlando Freaking Florida, haha

LOL, would be nice to have when it's cold for sure

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
You must be a rose colored glasses half full kind of guy Mark. Only remembering the good times apparently.
Of course it gets cold in Bakersfield! And Broncos in Bakersfield get cold too. Now, I don't use the seat heaters very often myself, but on occasion they have been true bun-savers!

I say go for it, and smoke 'em if you got 'em!;);D

Paul

I guess you're right.
I remember being teased about the A/C in our Bronco here in the NW.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin

agreed...the ONE thing I liked about the Silverado I test drove before buying my F150 was that you could select back, bottom or both with the seat heater...rarely does my crotch need more heat %)

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Haven't been able to do much to the old girl but beginning to gather some parts. Can you guess what the Brown Truck dropped off today?

Attachments

• 2018-12-11 17.59.44.jpg
    2018-12-11 17.59.44.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 52

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Haven't been able to do much to the old girl but beginning to gather some parts. Can you guess what the Brown Truck dropped off today?

Long arms... sweet

Why do my pictures upload sideways?%)

The direction you hold your phone.. If it's an I phone, hold phone horizontal w/the bottom home button in right hand...

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
...The direction you hold your phone.. If it's an I phone, hold phone horizontal w/the bottom home button in right hand...

Unfortunately that's not the case with at least any of my iPhones.
All of my photos are taken either straight up, or with the button to the right. At least 99% of them, and 100% of the ones in the last couple of years since this whole sideways-photo thing has cropped up.

But at the same time, at least 50 to 60 percent of my photos upload sideways. No seeming rhyme or reason that I can tell yet either.
I typically use the Windows power-tool resizer to make them suitable for uploading, but even when using Paint to re-size images they come out sideways whenever they want.

Oh, and it does not matter whether I've taken them with the phone, or scanned them into the computer from old photos. However, it happens way less with scanned photos than it does with iPhone pics.

I'll be glad when we get it figured out.

Paul

mustanggarage

Contributor
Wild horses 1.5 premium lift kit installed today so now I have a rolling chassis again.
MIW1HzW.jpg

sDezPJW.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Unfortunately that's not the case with at least any of my iPhones.
All of my photos are taken either straight up, or with the button to the right. At least 99% of them, and 100% of the ones in the last couple of years since this whole sideways-photo thing has cropped up.

Weird.... Android is where mine gets jacked up

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Got rid of the plastic dash knobs and installed the billet ones from WildHorses. What a huge difference,now it has a more solid and precise feel,great upgrade,love it. ;):D:cool: