• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hagerty EB #1

BRONCO635

I’m sure y’all have seen this on the web:
I thought That it’s very cool. But is it messing up a good thing at the same time????
With the talk of the new bronco ( if it ever happens) not sure where it will go from here.
I got my EB back in 05 as a project I wanted just because I thought they were cool then. But now they seem to have this crazy following. What’s you guys thoughts on the craz??
c0e56173571acb4ab4ce7d5080550132.jpg

SHX669

Bronco Guru
My thoughts on it are ; both my Insurance Agencies are more worried about mine being stolen than me wrecking them so I pay more attention to where and how I park em .

OP
OP
BRONCO635

BRONCO635

This just happened to me today too.

I’m not defending hagerty with this question in any way, because I don’t use them either. They were high for me 2 years ago also. But how is it really any fault of theirs that EB is the top seller at the moment? Could someone explain ? Is it maybe they are playing off of that ??? I don’t quit get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk