• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

2012 Ford Raptor Bronco

NavyBronco66

Loc.
San Antonio
Does anyone know anything about this is it real fake not going to happen ??? It's supposed to be a 2012 Raptor Bronco said to come out later this year

86f87bda.jpg

N747JB

I'm a Ford dealer, and I've never heard of it. That's not saying someone couldn't build it, like Centurion did with the 4 door Broncos on the F250/350 crew cabs 20+ years ago. But, I'm 99% sure it ain't coming from Ford.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, cause it looks COOL!;)

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Ford is contemplating a Bronco, thats all Ive heard. My bet is 2016 since it would be the 50th Anniversary

They are doing some awesome things with the '14 Mustang which is the 50th of that vehicle

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
IF they did a 50th anniversary bronco, I hope it would reflect the early broncos, and not the OJ broncos. Not sure a big bronco would make sense for a 50th anniversary of the original.

Rob_B

Loc.
Lynchburg, Virginia
I saw the concept Bronco a couple of years ago at the Detroit show but it looked nothing like this. Perhaps Hennesy is doing this like they're doing with the Raptor to make it a Veloci-Raptor. Dunno. To expand abit. I did see where Hennesy Veloci-Rarptored an Excursion though.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Didn't this get beat to death on here several months back.....?:?Same pic and all...just sayin..Socks-n-Sandals could build it right:D

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
looks like a expidition to me. Whatever they call it it ant gona be on my shopping list. Too small to pull a real trailer and to big to get good milage!

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
I'm a Ford dealer, and I've never heard of it. That's not saying someone couldn't build it, like Centurion did with the 4 door Broncos on the F250/350 crew cabs 20+ years ago. But, I'm 99% sure it ain't coming from Ford.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, cause it looks COOL!;)

John, put me down on the list! ;)

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Personally, I think that if Ford were to build another BRONCO it would be based on the original style that we are all so fond of and definitely not the OJ Bronco! I don't know what they are scared of because it would sell like nobody's business if they do it right. %)