• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Posting direct from iPhone

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Okay, dumbass question that's been answered repeatedly I'm sure, but how do I post pics directly from my iPhone? I need to post some pics of window frames on a parts wanted thread. Thanks, Mark

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
just Post Reply > Upload Photos > Choose File and Photo Library should pop up...there's also an option to take a photo...then click Upload on the far right

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Well I bought and sort of figured out how to use Tapatalk. I'll check out what Rodeo said. Thanks!

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I download from my iPhone all the time. Take pics using the “Square” option when you turn ur camera on. Hold ur phone vertical (up n down longways) and scroll thru “picture” and “video” and “slo-mo” till you get to “Square”. Select “Square” and take pics. When you use this option you don’t have to go back and edit your pics. Not using this option you would typically see pictures posted sideways or upside down.

Or you can pay for Tapatalk. I’ve been posting pics on here for 8 yrs and no problems at all.
Matt

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm usually on CB with my PC not my phone so I'm not really familiar with using the phone for direct uploading of pics. However, I'll so learn......Thank you all for the info!

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
This website has been hard to use for years...., many, MANY years. Even after you pay the pay, its still very difficult to post pic's. I was hoping, and still am hoping, the owner of the site would take the time/money required and fix it!

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A lot of members seem to be very good at it.....I'm not one of them though. Thanks for the feedback.

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
take pics with your iphone by pointing the volume buttons to the ground and they will post correctly. for other pics you have to go into the pic editor and rotate 180* save it open it back up and rotate it another 18* ad save it then it will post correctly. I do this regularly with older pics but now i always point the volume buttons to the ground. lol

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Okay, more good pointers. So what steps do you take to post once you've taken the pics the correct way? No laughing.....

Tugross302

Hit post reply. Then scroll down below the type in box and click on the upload phots button. Another page will open. Click on upload photo button. That should take you to your photo library on your phone. Choose the one you want. It will take you back to the upload screen. Wait til it loads. Then I hit the back screen button a couple times to get back to the post reply screen. I always hit preview post to make sure the picture if properly oriented. Then submit reply

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
and you can only post one pic at a time with the phone too!!! seems like alot at first but its pretty standard for me now

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
I down loaded the tap a talk app that is free and get ads but I have no problem posting multiple photos and it does not matter how I take them, they always come out right side up. Not sure why, I am using an iPhone 7.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I download from my iPhone all the time. Take pics using the “Square” option when you turn ur camera on. Hold ur phone vertical (up n down longways) and scroll thru “picture” and “video” and “slo-mo” till you get to “Square”. Select “Square” and take pics. When you use this option you don’t have to go back and edit your pics. Not using this option you would typically see pictures posted sideways or upside down.

Or you can pay for Tapatalk. I’ve been posting pics on here for 8 yrs and no problems at all.
Matt

Hadn't seen that "Square" option before.. Mostly just made sure bottom of phone was pointed to the right when taking a pic (horizontal) and no issues

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Okay, more good pointers. So what steps do you take to post once you've taken the pics the correct way? No laughing.....

Same as you do on computer Mark....

Reply, Advanced, then click the paperclip and select/upload from your phone

OP
OP
M

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks guys and no one made fun of me. I'll get this. I have a ton of pics of my 68 build, I'll get started on a thread now that I'm pretty much done.

Tugross302

and you can only post one pic at a time with the phone too!!! seems like alot at first but its pretty standard for me now

Hey crush. I can put up to 8 pics in one post. But I do have to go back in my picture gallery one at a time.