• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dipstick tube rubbing cooler line C4

biggercb

I installed a C4 into my bronco and the hard lines to from the radiator to the transmission rub on the dipstick tube. Is this normal? I attempted to bend them away, but I'm worried about crushing the line back where it attaches to the transmission. Can I wrap the dipstick tube or the line in something to prevent chaffing?

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
With the stock parts they shouldn't even be in close proximity to each other. How about some pics of what you have?

OP
OP
biggercb

biggercb

I'll have to pay my dues to post pics, didn't realize my contributor status ran out again...I'm out on the lake, I'll get the pictures up tomorrow after I get paid up

OP
OP
biggercb

biggercb

pictures

Attached are two pictures, one is at rest, the other is with me putting slight pressure on the line.

Attachments

• trans cooler line with slight pressure.jpg
    trans cooler line with slight pressure.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 31
  • trans cooler line at rest.jpg
    trans cooler line at rest.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 28