• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Fast N Loud

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
Sorry but the Dodge wheels on the Bronco looked like sh!t. The red insets in the seats didn't match a thing either.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I think I saw a white with gold top bronco in the auction line before they sold the Mustang

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

KOBALTBLUE

Loc.
Daphne,Al
As someone previously mentioned. Commissioned build.
Not a coincidence that the interior matched the ladies work attire, or lack thereof.

Yep usual TV trickery I cant wait to see the new shop and the

Walmart Camaro
Auotzone Mustang
Cisco Chevelle
Big Ass fans F-250
Snap on Belair
Napa Camery

Going to be OCC all over again 8000sq to 18000sq world headquarters %)

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Those would make for some nice winter rims, but not my thing for daily driving. And the seat inserts, I was thinking some green houndstooth. But then green is my favorite color. :cool:

I took a bunch of pics with my iPod. I like the bumper idea too but it needs more of a finished look I think. For street driven Broncos of course.

Attachments

• FAL ONE.jpg
    FAL ONE.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 153

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sure they did.

three_girls.jpg

I would get into some BIG trouble hanging out at a place like that, especailly with a $5000 tab! :p

Colorado75Bronc

Loc.
Colorado Springs
The mustang was a replica of a movie/ tv show car they said, I don't think the bronco is worth 50G's but I can see it costing 35-40 to build. Not a big fan of the plaid, but I think overall it turned out pretty awesome, not big on the new crew they have, but I like Aaron, Richard, and KC, I mostly watch the show for that, and the fact they do builds that not everybody does, I get really tired of Boydsters, foose cars mostly are the same over and over again, common chevrolet, mopar, and mustangs. I also like that they're mostly comedic, and other than the whole taking a loss on tons of builds there is very little drama

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
Sorry but the Dodge wheels on the Bronco looked like sh!t. The red insets in the seats didn't match a thing either.

The el cheapo wheels ruined it. A set of widened Ford steelies, some Hutchinsons, or some slots would be a huge improvement.

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Aw Hell, it was fun to watch and less cheesy than some of the other reality build shows out there and I was about a Bronco. Not built to my tastes but I'm not paying for it, long as the new owner is happy that's all that matters. Least it wasn't a Heep or Scout or some old truck. Can't see 40K worth of parts and work there. They need to get into their own bigger shop so they can keep everything in-house and the cost reasonable.

casadejohnson

Bronco Alchemist
The el cheapo wheels ruined it. A set of widened Ford steelies, some Hutchinsons, or some slots would be a huge improvement.

Didn't that Bronco they started with have slots? Polished up they would have been a major improvement. The Dodge wheels are awful and the Off Road Shelby pains me. I guess you can do whatever you want if its your Money but if your first instinct when you start a Shelby Resto involves a lift kit maybe a little counseling is in order. Its like my mother told me when I was a kid "Just because you can doesn't mean you should"

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
At least he had spares-change BFGs between the Shelby and eb. Also could change roll bars and off road lights between the two. I am sure we have all seen some interesting directions taken by eb builds but that Shelby-ouch. I can honestly say I have never seen one like that-thank goodness.

roundhouse

Bronco Guru
I'm happy to see em do a bronco

I think it's a pretty good show
It's more realistic than most shows

Since the paint and everything isnt perfect and I care nothing about watching people yell and scream at each other like alot of shows

I am disappointed to learn the owner is a multimillionaire

Between that and what they get paid from the network he doesn't need to make a profit on the cars

Besides with all the rush rush to auction every week with no reserve
I figured The network wanted the speedy no reserve auctions to add drama

I like foose. He is very gifted. But all his cars are too perfect. Like all the other shows F&L builds cars the average joe could afford

The fast in the title doesn't reference mph
It's the speed the they complete the cars

And the auction stuff always surprises me
The low rider fair lane sold for big money. The deuce coupe didn't bring near what I thought it would

Didn't bother me to see it get cut
The rear fenders were an extremely stupid idea. Even on my 66 thunderbird ford made the skirts removable.

And the metal I cut out of the bronco was almost identical to the fender skirt on the 66 t bird
Laid em side by side. Same size and shape

Last edited:

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
It wasn't finished to my taste but I think they did a pretty respectable job on the build

If any one of us had done that build we would be high fiving the effort it took

bunch of funny goofballs on their for sure

hope the upholstery lady gets to tag along when they move to the bigger shop