• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL 1968 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRED

1968 For Sale
City: Mokena
Price: 30000
Up for sale is my 1968. 302 c4 456 gears. I did a frame off resto on this. Everything was sand blasted. Frame POR 15, Lizard Skin on the underside. Raptor liner on the inside of tub.Color is Lexus gun-smoke gray metallic in satin. Front seats from a 2001 ford Escape. Rear fold and tumble from a jeep. Has rear seat-belts. Custom Mustang floor shifter. original front bumper and chrome. Buckaroo Hood. 35 12 15 BFG AT. Rear Bumper with jerry can and cooler rack. BC broncos gas tank.Power Front disk brakes rear drums. rebuilt power steering box. Ididit column 3.5 inch lift/2 inch body lift. Engine has an RV cam and long tube headers. 2.5 inch 2 into one exhaust with magnaflow muffler. upgraded heavy duty radiator. 3 core. Painless wiring harness. trans temp gauge. C4 has been rebuilt with BM pan and shift kit. See gallery for some build pics PM me for more pics. Thanks
Jeff

Last edited:

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pics don't work, at least don't seem to be on my computer.

OP
OP
J

JRED

Pictures

I will get more pics this weekend when I pull it out of storage.

bronco1.jpg

bronco.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.