• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC 66 Bronco for Sale The Gasgrill $9,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Throwing this out there as i need to make some room and money. I have decided to sell the gas grill. Asking $9,000.....

1966 ford Bronco rock krawler (project)
5.5" lift 37" krawlers

Motor:
200 straight 6cyl on propane, 3G alt. W/master fuse, Aluminum radiator w/elec. fan, pertronix electronic ignition, Saginaw ps pump, f150 4x4 ps box
I also have a turbo to go with it but it is not installed

Drivetrain:
Np435 granny 4spd. Twin stick Dana 20

Suspension:
5.5" lift wild horses springs, 11 pack leafs,
14" Bilstien 7100's up front on Duff hoops
12" Bilstien 5125's on in board mount w/ anti wrap bar in rear, extended and heimed radius arms

Front Axle:
Full width HP D44, Yukon axles with Yukon super joints, BC Broncos wristed axle assembly, 4.88 gears on Detroit locker, Dynatrac diff cover, 1.25" .330 wall dom steering links with 3/4" heims, disk brakes, lockout hubs

Rear Axle:
Shaved full width big bearing 9", 31 spline axles, 4.88 gears on full spool, anti wrap bar with inboard shock mount, disc brakes

Roll cage, corbuea baja ss seats, taffy console, cobra cb, auto meter phantom gauges, gorilla warflares, custom bumpers winch mount on the front 37" blue label BFG Krawlers on 17x9 wheel with sky beadlocks

Body:
Now for the bad. The body is in prices I tore it up wheeling and started on a redo and never finished. As it sits the grill has been narrowed 8" and the hood sectioned to fit however the rear is completely off the truck. I have the original quarters where I cut them off as well as another set from a different truck I have most everything to go back a couple different ways.

It was a great wheeler and a decent looking truck at one time but I have to many irons in the fire (literally) to just let it keep sitting. She needs a new home. I can take pics of any thing you want to see. Thanks

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Was your bronco on the cover of Bronco Driver several yrs back? Or am I thinking of another green bronco.

OP
OP
66Gasgrill

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Yes it was on the cover of Bronco Driver issue #20 I actually have a picture of that on my Craigslist add.

OP
OP
66Gasgrill

66Gasgrill

Loc.
Canton, NC
Feel free to make an offer. You guys know what the parts run as well as the going rate on Broncos these days. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.