• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Early Bronco Coloring Books with a cause

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Ordered one for myself and bookmarked the site. :) Excited for some of the other books you are planning. I will be ordering more once wheeling season starts up here. Lots of our friends have kids and it would be something fun for them to do back at camp.

Thanks much -- your order will go out this morning. The next book "should" be available in 2-3 more weeks. Trying to put a new one out every month between now and Christmas.

Appreciate the support!

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi Scott,

I received the coloring books today. Thank you!

I’m going to put a few of them away until the grandkids get a little older. Maybe I’ll challenge Rhonda to a coloring contest.

Hey, I have a complaint! Where are the numbers???? Not all of us have the creative mind of a 5 year old. Lol

Thanks for going to this trouble, Scott. I know the kids will enjoy the books!

Take Care,

Jeff

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
Hi Scott,

I received the coloring books today. Thank you!

I’m going to put a few of them away until the grandkids get a little older. Maybe I’ll challenge Rhonda to a coloring contest.

Hey, I have a complaint! Where are the numbers???? Not all of us have the creative mind of a 5 year old. Lol

Thanks for going to this trouble, Scott. I know the kids will enjoy the books!

Take Care,

Jeff

Ha! My money is on Rhonda! Color ‘em and let’s see ‘em!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sriha

Colored a page last night. Was happy with the paper quality that markers didn't bleed through like in some coloring books. I think I will be going to colored pencil or crayons next though.

Attachments

• IMG_7601.jpg
    IMG_7601.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7602.jpg
    IMG_7602.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 27

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
how long is the first issue available. I saw that you are going to do a one each month. Is it too late to get the all Bronco version???

Last edited:

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
ehh.. depends on how many books in an order, I'm paying about 20-40% more than anticipated. But it's all good.

Sorry to hear !!

mine went 3 day priority ... still in transit ... guess tomorrow ?!?!?

Franko

Attachments

• uspst.jpg
    uspst.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
how long is the first issue available. I saw that you are going to do a couple each month. Is it too late to get the all Bronco version???

Not too late. Just go to 4x4coloringbooks.com. We still have a few in stock and I just ordered another batch of Bronco books that will be here Thursday.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I sent you a PM that you can ignore, it was before I saw the issue with the post office. I just ordered another one with the intent to donate and make up for some of the extra postal charges, but I was required to put my address and wasn't able to put a note.
SO, you just had an order placed for 1 book that you do not need to ship, please put it with the give away books. Name matches my screen name here.

OP
OP
coachbarnes

coachbarnes

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Franktown/Breck, CO
I sent you a PM that you can ignore, it was before I saw the issue with the post office. I just ordered another one with the intent to donate and make up for some of the extra postal charges, but I was required to put my address and wasn't able to put a note.
SO, you just had an order placed for 1 book that you do not need to ship, please put it with the give away books. Name matches my screen name here.

thanks much! sorry about the USPS "confiscation". Hopefully, they'll eventually end up in the hands of a child, even if it's the child of a USPS worker! ;)

74 Bronco Billy

Contributor
Very cool!
Just ordered 10, I'll hand them out to young patients. Great idea. Was a little slow today, decided to try my hands at it.
d797daaf0204c7c0749b347651a4aa85.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk