• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anniversary Grill Badge on ebay

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Thats Cool!

Angie has stayed in touch with Deb. She said they are coming back again this year!

That is correct me and deb have been chatting about it for sometime seeing how we work together. Theyre looking forward to it! I even think Tony found an original 66 tailgate too

savage

Contributor
Bronco Nut
Loc.
Renton
If their getting that rare, you better put locks on them ,or they may grow legs a disappear;D. I was lucky to get one from FRANKO289;D.

Attachments

• 20160103_133919.jpg
    20160103_133919.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 27

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
Many of us who were to slow seeing the ad would love to have one, but can't afford what they are going for now. I understand the low production run, but wish the number could have been a little higher. Of course then they wouldn't be so valuable. Double edged sword for sure.

Happy for all that have them.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Many of us who were to slow seeing the ad would love to have one, but can't afford what they are going for now. I understand the low production run, but wish the number could have been a little higher. Of course then they wouldn't be so valuable. Double edged sword for sure.

Happy for all that have them.

Yes, they went up in value, but they're not that out of reach. About the cost of 3 tanks of gas. We're about $4 per gal. here in Ca.

Mark

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If their getting that rare, you better put locks on them ,or they may grow legs a disappear;D. I was lucky to get one from FRANKO289;D.

I won one of the Franko raffle ones too. I put mine on a Tuffy lock. :)

Thanks again Franko! :cool:

Attachments

• IMAG0376.jpg
    IMAG0376.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 27

sanndmann3

Bronco Guru
Sure is a nice looking badge, best of the bunch. Would love to have one but the price is above my pay grade right now...

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
That is putting a positive spin on it. Hope you were able to get one, or two.

I got mine from Franko as well. I missed the initial buy, so I bought the blue one. When I received the one from Franko, I gave the other one to my buddy.

One a side note, another buddy of mine just bought an original one for less than $150 a few months ago. I sure like the look of the red/black and gold.

Mark

gnpenning

Contributor
Bronco Slave
Loc.
I have more questions than answers.
I got mine from Franko as well. I missed the initial buy, so I bought the blue one. When I received the one from Franko, I gave the other one to my buddy.

One a side note, another buddy of mine just bought an original one for less than $150 a few months ago. I sure like the look of the red/black and gold.

Mark

I was able to get a blue one so all is good. I feel bad for those that missed out on both .

I agree there is something about the red/black and gold. Not taking anything away from the blue, which I'm very happy to have.