• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Someone to weld roll cage in Los Angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
I have a 6 point roll cage that I’m looking to get welded together. The bars are bent, pre-notched and I have foot plates. Ideally some one would come to the house (in Torrance) to do it but can make arrangements to bring to someone’s shop if easier. Can anyone offer a referral?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
bfoldy

bfoldy

Contributor
Loc.
Torrance, CA
So the Marshweld gentleman got back to me, but says he’s not set up to weld on cars. He did refer me to someone in Redondo Beach who he thought would be able to do it and I’m awaiting a return call from them.
If anyone else on the board is aware of other folks who might get be able to do it, please chime in.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taipeichris

Bronco Guru
Hi,

I've used a shop called KarTek near Pico and the 405 for years on my Bronco. The owner is Eddie, his shop is an exhaust shop but he also does roll bar installation and all general mechanical work. His prices are very fair and he has always treated me right and has never turned me away, from small brackets to replacing the channel in my cowl. Give him a ring. If you are flexible and easy going he will give you a great price.

Good luck.
Chris

PS Tell him Chris with the white 66 Bronco said Hi.

NOTE: Eddie is a busy guy and does a lot of the welding himself so if he is doesn't say much on the phone, understand he is focused and keeping busy.

KarTek
11480 Gateway Blvd
Los Angeles, Ca
(310)477-7475

Status
Not open for further replies.