• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Six long years later...

kancox

great looking rig and i agree with your dad on the early style grill. Where did you find the chrome molding for the back window?

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
great looking rig and i agree with your dad on the early style grill. Where did you find the chrome molding for the back window?

I made it from liftgate and windshield trim. I had to do some trimming on the top and side pieces, then polished it all out. Looks close to the original sets. I've considered making more.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thank you all for the kind words, I am proud of it! I guess we will see how it holds up in a big crowd!

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
If you are at super cel you MUST go look at jimmy and his dad’s half cab. Pics look great but it is absolutely the sickest black paint and straightest body i have ever laid eyes on. Golook. You wont be disappointed

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
I can confirm that !
It is stunning and def the front runner for Non pro builder resto win at SC 2018 !

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thank you guys. I wanted him to have the nicest bronco we could build. He's been the best dad I could ask for and I owe him a lot, so I worked hard on it for him.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you are at super cel you MUST go look at jimmy and his dad’s half cab. Pics look great but it is absolutely the sickest black paint and straightest body i have ever laid eyes on. Golook. You wont be disappointed

So true.....this truck is stunning. Jimmy’s got a full time job keeping the pollen off it - but what a nice build. You’ll know which one it is when you see it....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

sure does look like it..

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
and the winner in class is you .... ;)

And in overall !?!? .... hmmm also / still a front runner !

I must have gone back to the truck 6-7 times and each time I found some detail that was just over the top - perfect !

Don't know what you name the rig .... I call it Black Beauty !

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
and the winner in class is you .... ;)

And in overall !?!? .... hmmm also / still a front runner !

I must have gone back to the truck 6-7 times and each time I found some detail that was just over the top - perfect !

Don't know what you name the rig .... I call it Black Beauty !

Thank you Franko! It means a lot to see someone appreciate it.

KBUCK1

You done a great job. I would have loved to have been able to see it but we weren't able to make it to Townsend this year. You should be proud

B RON CO

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Statesville, NC
Hi,
Stunning Bronco.
Great job.
That is how you raise the bar.
I'm almost speachless.
Is your snow plow black too?
Good luck