• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Shipping

Vasque

Loc.
Edmond
Anyone purchased a Bronco and had it shipped to them?

What is the best way to have a Bronco shipped 800 miles out of the Chicago area to Oklahoma City if I am not able to fly out there rent a uhaul and pull it back?

I understand the car transport companies are expensive, in what I have read to this point. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations or previous experiences and what the costs should be?

I was thinking about finding a flatbed needed a backhaul, but that could also get expensive, and not sure about securing it for the ride.

Thanks for the help.

techlaf

Contributor
www.uship.com

Worked out great for my Bronco. Chicago to New Orleans for about $700 this past January.

Or, cut out the middleman and contact him directly. He's in North Texas and could probably do your route easier than he did mine.

His name is Justin Harris
justintymeservice@yahoo.com

Justin Tyme Services, LLC
9909 Boston Harbor Dr
Providence Village, TX 76227-8522
(866) 463-0108

Pedestrian

Bronco Missionary
I talked to the driver that brings vans to our dealership, found out he usually deadheads on the return trup. Got mine shipped from Dallas to Phoenix $400
Cheaper than buying gas ;D

OP
OP
V

Vasque

Loc.
Edmond
Dave, Thank you so much for the link. That really answered everything. I should have picked that up in my search of posts earlier before posting, but didn't. I will contact a few of these folks and see if I can get it worked out.

I am from the logistics business and was thinking about finding a flatbed needing a backhaul, but just not sure you don't need a actual trailer made to haul cars. It would get up and sit nice on a flatbed, but just not sure but finding a backhaul would be cheap, but these options are tough to beat. Take Care.