• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Another EB spotted

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
I saw this half cab in Tempe yesterday. The lady at the door said it was being stored for her son and she didn’t think he would sell it but I left my number just in case. It has California plates. Anyone here?

Attachments

• DSCN13400008.JPG
    DSCN13400008.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 79

ogr

Loc.
Vail
Typical response. There is a red wagon in Prescott in a side yard I inquired about. Lady of the house said it hadn't been moved in 9 years and wasn't for sale. No explanation offered. It's covered with leaves and the tailgate is slowly rusting away. A shame to let it slowly deteriorate.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Come on Mom, he's not coming back for it, SELL IT ;D

OP
OP
trlblazr

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
You’re probably right. There is one on the reservation with no side glass that has been there a long time that is not for sale.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Typical response. There is a red wagon in Prescott in a side yard I inquired about. Lady of the house said it hadn't been moved in 9 years and wasn't for sale. No explanation offered. It's covered with leaves and the tailgate is slowly rusting away. A shame to let it slowly deteriorate.

Is that the red one on Sherwood Drive? Or the one on Vine Street behind Watter's Garden Center? Randy from Driven bought the one on Vine Street last weekend. I'd swear that one hadn't moved since I was in high school ('80s).

Todd Z.