• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Complete Windshield Wiper kit setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoddas

Hi,
Winter is coming and my old worn out marine wiper motors with miserable aftermarket wipers are not in sync. Dont really have the budget for new motors and sync switch.
Looking for complete windshield wiper linkage kit/assembly.

I'm prefer a bolt on kit (motor, bracket, linkage, wipers etc) since spare parts market for these cars are non here.

Sorry, I also need shipping USPS air or such to Sweden.

Have paypal

/Anders

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have the factory set up from a 1973 - motor, linkage, arms, blades. I'll have to weigh it to see what it would take to get it to Sweden to let you know the cost to ship. For the parts $100

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
interesting that someone put marine motors in it, maybe just so they didn't have to see the linkage when top was off?

OP
OP
snoddas

snoddas

interesting that someone put marine motors in it, maybe just so they didn't have to see the linkage when top was off?

For mine Bronco it was probably lack of spare parts. The OEM motor or linkage maybe failed but you are right - more clean look when the top is off.

But it should maybe hide quite well behind a windshield riser bracket?

What I have read here many seems to put in modern motors - operate them with a switch for both synchronized and intermittent wiper speed. Add the cherokee wiper conversion to that and you are home.

I dont know but for me I love the old OEM stuff and look.

Cheers,
Anders

Status
Not open for further replies.