• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What Bronco part would you love to see under the Xmas tree?

joshnjulie1

Loc.
Moreno Valley, Ca
What expensive part would you love to see wrapped under the Xmas tree tomorrow?

Me, it would have to be either a back seat that matches the fabric of my current seats or a new sedt of bumpers.....oh yea...

I am getting neither

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
A NV3550,or some clippers to cut the roots off my ass that have grown into this chair. So I can get the projects done I've already bought...

sicaz66

Bronco Guru
Loc.
san diego
ARB lockers,alloy shafts,4.56 gears,35" bfg km2's,custom radius arms......oh wait I did get ALL of those!:D

Last edited:

islandstyle

Loc.
Salem
Full disc brake conversion kit from Toms and in the stocking a Family 8 point roll cage would be great.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
ARB lockers, 4.88 gears, and new axles

but I guess I will settle for the 15 year old used charcoal canister I got at the pay-n-pull yesterday

Merry Christmas everybody !

pipermike

A set of those Mastercraft seats that just happen to be on sale for another week...hmm