• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stepped into the dark side

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
Good news is I can start to convert my bronco to a bonifide mall crawler now. Here's a picture of my new trail rig. ;D
2012-12-03103433.jpg

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just saw a rig that looked something like that one but with soft top on sporting right down the road in town. Street legal toys?

red hot71

Loc.
kent wash.
I've owned a T-REX for about 4 years now and I have to say "amazing" on what it can do off road (stock). What you have is twice the machine I have but mine can still scare the crap out of me.

When I bought mine and used it for the first time I too sold my off-road stuff and made my bronco as you call it a "mall crawler". I say go for it.

When you get 30K and thousands of hours into a bronco, and it can be destroyed in a matter of seconds off-road, I think you are a smart man.

OP
OP
swampu

swampu

Loc.
Biloxi
What the heck IS it?

That my friend is Polaris rzrs 800. Last time I went riding in bronco, I saw two jeeps and maybe 30 of the rzr's. If you can't beat em' join em'. Going to try to take it trail riding this week. Super exited. I'm also exited about the new direction of the bronco. 15 years of trying to make it bulletproof on the trail and now I can make it shine a little too. I've been thinking about getting a body that's uncut and use the 7+ inches of lift to run some nice 35's or something

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
When you get 30K and thousands of hours into a bronco, and it can be destroyed in a matter of seconds off-road, I think you are a smart man.

I started wheeling and racing EBs back when they weren't worth much. I hear ya...it kills me to think of the carnage I visited upon what I would now kill to get my hands on in terms of solid and relatively rust-free trucks. :cry: