• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AR 70 w/ Icon Parts

Attac

Contributor
I don't know what a sway suspension is but those removable rubber plugs for drainage are worth every penny.....%)

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ummm.......no. Let’s see, you could have four Icons (if that’s what you like), or one and 3/4 mil to spare. But if I had stupid money to spend it would be on a Stroppe and a few others plus a call to Franko to design my dream shop.

hucklburry rev2

jonesboro Arkansas, hotbed of customer high dollar trucks! Been there a few times.

Probably a typo on the price and can't imagine the ebay fee on that one.

Brnco302

It wasn't that long ago we all thought 45,000 was way out of line for the gas monkey bronco(and it was).The good news is they finally reached my sell it price.

OP
OP
1strodeo

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
It's got so many options that they don't mention the engine until the very end, don't mention the tranny at all that I could tell

best part of the ad "Why get on a waiting list or OVERPAY when you can drive this home today!" ;D

Tugross302

I’ve always wanted one with a two person removable rear seat and heater controls in the dash.

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Crazy the effort they went through to make it look like an Icon. From the knobs, to the 3rd brake light, to LEDs on the dash.