• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA Christmas shopping for my '66

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailpipe

Contributor
So the wife, kids and dog are taken care of as far as gifts go, now it's time to shift focus to Deloris (the "other woman"). I'm looking for the same parts all of us 66 guys are looking for; doors, tailgate, hood , and rear hubcaps. The best would be "patina" ragoon red, but I'm interested in anything available. Rust free driver stuff is what I'm after, just need solid parts. I am also interested in a dash wiring harness and an engine bay harness. Boy my list is longer and more specific than the kids'! Please help Deloris have a Merry Christmas, she's been a good girl all year! Checkout my garage to see what I'm working with to give you idea of what I'm after. The goal is to mechanically restore her and drive the piss outta her. Don't they always look good in their lounging clothes without makeup?...

OP
OP
tailpipe

tailpipe

Contributor
Update on Chrismas shopping. Doors and wiring harness have been found and that may be good for this year. Hubcaps would be awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.