• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC Liftgate Glass - South Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncut1970

Anyone around South Carolina have a rear windshield? I have a front windshield I would prefer to use as trading fodder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Chk with me later tonight. I think I have all the glass for a full hardtop if that’s the glass you r seeking. Matt

sk1nw4lk3r

I've got a complete rear hatch off a U15. I'm not in SC, but I'm willing to box and ship it if you want. You can have it for $50.

Eric

OP
OP
Uncut1970

Uncut1970

TTT

I have struck out three times with UPS; each time the liftgate glass arriving shattered....

Does anyone within an hour or so of Greenville, SC have a complete liftgate or just the glass? Either one would be great.

Thank you

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I have 30 more days and I’ll b back in the States. I found some hunting property near Landrum. I’ll b going back and forth in Nov and Dec. keep in touch if u r interested.
Matt

OP
OP
Uncut1970

Uncut1970

I have 30 more days and I’ll b back in the States. I found some hunting property near Landrum. I’ll b going back and forth in Nov and Dec. keep in touch if u r interested.
Matt

Thanks

I sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.