• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT Stock Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEBONE

I'm looking for NOS or excellent condition front and rear original stock bumpers in chrome. No bends, no extra holes, and no reproductions. Not a'66. Thanks

Last edited:

RVB

Contributor
Front Bumper

Hey Steve -

I have a pretty nice original front bumper. It is not perfect: some scratches, dings, and distortion around one bolt hole. Some rust on the back. Probably not good enough for your '77 Ranger restoration, but might get you by until you find a NOS one.

Did you get your Bronco Christmas stickers?

Come over and see me sometime.

Rex

Attachments

• IMG_1160.jpg
    IMG_1160.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1161.jpg
    IMG_1161.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Bronco Christmas (1).jpg
    Bronco Christmas (1).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 37

Grinch

Rex,
Not to horn in, but if Steve passes on your bumper, please keep me in mind if you're looking to sell it.
Thanks
Mark -Helena

OP
OP
THEBONE

THEBONE

Rex, I did get the stickers thank you. I will come check out that bumper as soon as I can. Maybe next week. I'll give you a call.

Steve

OP
OP
THEBONE

THEBONE

I picked up a pretty nice front, thanks Rex. Still looking for another one or a pair. Thanks

Steve

shawnroberts

Bumpers !

have two chrome original bumpers in DECENT SHAPE (7/10)

Text 480-526-0757
For pics

OP
OP
THEBONE

THEBONE

Thanks Shawn, I'm looking for better than decent. I appreciate you reaching out though.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.