• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Back after a medical vacation

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I've been off the site for around 4 years. I'm planning to work slowly on my bronco, but I know that due to my medical conditions, my memory is shot. I'm hoping to get moving on this soon. I want to apologize in advance, as I may ask newb question and then turn around and ask them again. It's good to be back, I've missed this site.

JD

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
That sounds like a terrible vacation! Welcome back! I know I have asked the same question here on multiple occasions, don't sweat it, its all good.
Slow and steady is always a better situation anyways, can't wait to see some pics!

OP
OP
thesnake

thesnake

Bronco Guru
When I can remember where I stashed them, I'll post them up!!!
Thank You for the "warm" welcome!

JD

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Glad to have ya back! Don't worry about asking questions... Good luck on your build and keep us posted on how your doing...

OP
OP
thesnake

thesnake

Bronco Guru
66 Half, built Oct 65, sold March 66. Spent it's first few years as a farm
truck. Then the last 42 as a snow plow at a dealership.

Cortez

Bronco Guru
Welcome back and good luck with the build...glad your vacation is over.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Welcome back snake, I admire your strength to make it back...and don't sweat the memory loss too much you probably still know more than most :cool:

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Welcome back! This site is full of questions that get asked multiple times so you should fit right in. Cool Bronco you have there.

triracer67

Contributor
Take your time getting back at it. Get it running, and enjoy driving your Bronco.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Welcome back! No need to worry about memory, I've never had a good one and blame it on eating too much lead paint off the window sills when I was little. I tell Mary, when we get older, I will be easy to feed, she can make me the same thing for dinner ;D

Yep, a great and fun site here. My first order of business is coffee and classicbroncos.

Take it slow and enjoy the ride!

OP
OP
thesnake

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Thank You all, I appreciate it!!! I've missed the people and the site!!!

Justafordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome back and I'm glad you're doing better.

Last edited: