• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Bronco Sighting Thread - TV or Movies

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Via FB - The famous Thom Cheney

Attachments

• TC EB 01.jpg
    TC EB 01.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
  • TC EB 02.jpg
    TC EB 02.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 66
  • TC EB 03.jpg
    TC EB 03.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 71

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Finally an EB on truck night in America....

of course it's going against a Raptor and the busch brothers LOL

Attachments

• tniaEB03.jpg
    tniaEB03.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 27
  • tniaEB02.jpg
    tniaEB02.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 33
  • tniaEB01.jpg
    tniaEB01.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 34

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Watching Moonshiners tonight, Mark and Digger were looking for some of Popcorn Sutton's moonshine. They pulled to a place and an EB was sitting around.
98a9169cfbf954aa920bda5bbebd9843.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Watching Moonshiners tonight, Mark and Digger were looking for some of Popcorn Sutton's moonshine. They pulled to a place and an EB was sitting around.
98a9169cfbf954aa920bda5bbebd9843.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sweet.. watching that this morning possibly... :)

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here's an oldie but goody pair.

From the 2014 Mint 400 in a flashback look at the early years:
IMG_4739 (Large).jpg

Just an ad for one of those truck contests:
IMG_4740 (Large).jpg

I think I, or someone posted the first one before, but it's been awhile so why not. Right?;)

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah we caught that one page back TRUCK Night In America... FInally

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
I got an email add from Verizon.
The lower rear part looks odd and for a second I thought maybe it wasn't a Bronco, but must just be how they cropped the photo.

Attachments

• add.jpg
    add.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 95

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Interesting. But it has to be at least partly a Bronco.
At a glance I would have said Scout II rear end. But the rest is all EB for sure. Nothing else I can think of with the same door frame, windshield frame, and wiper shapes.

The whole tailgate/bumper distortion may be from using a wide angle lens perhaps?
The bumper looks contoured, but if you look at it, it sure could be a flat top EB bumper with some curvature from the camera.
Not sure what the chrome looking dealie bobs in the tailgate area are, but hey, we like a good mystery now and then anyway!

Paul

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
Ha! Well at least I am not the only one that questioned it a bit. The seats, and door window frames, and upper wipers and top of tailgate all look correct...and then there is that chrome thing, like you said in tailgate and it sort of flares like a Scout. I have to admit I googled some Scout pics but seems like scouts always had bottom wipers and a few had sort of squared off windows. I think its a Bronco with weird lens effects at bottom. Odd.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
That’s the license plate hinge and light. The photo is reversed.... You can tell by her jeans. The button and the watch pocket are on the wrong side.

f733e1ec4244b8a69e4b6f1490ec9adf.jpg

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I got an email add from Verizon.
The lower rear part looks odd and for a second I thought maybe it wasn't a Bronco, but must just be how they cropped the photo.

that Verizon.. trying to catch up with sprint.. :D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha. never fails right.. one of us will CATCH their bS

That’s the license plate hinge and light. The photo is reversed.... You can tell by her jeans. The button and the watch pocket are on the wrong side.

f733e1ec4244b8a69e4b6f1490ec9adf.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ha! Well at least I am not the only one that questioned it a bit. The seats, and door window frames, and upper wipers and top of tailgate all look correct...and then there is that chrome thing, like you said in tailgate and it sort of flares like a Scout. I have to admit I googled some Scout pics but seems like scouts always had bottom wipers and a few had sort of squared off windows. I think its a Bronco with weird lens effects at bottom. Odd.

You just never know with these ads...