• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hey Picker?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Have you tried Kleenex for that picker?

HA

Come see me dude

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Hey Dave, seen on the news walla go that a dood drown at Ross Barnett last night. Hate to hear . Said he fell outa his boat?

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Picker don't ever get on here anymore. He's a workin' man!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I shot him a text. maybe he'll answer. maybe he'll ignore? lol.

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
oh no no no he will ignore it like he missed two calls sat, you know he a busy workin man n all.

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Brandon Roper is currently out being awesome and not available to answer your hate mail at this time. Please leave your name, number and sarcastic message at the beep. He will follow up with a witty response at his first opportunity.

Thank you for using the Verizon Hate-line.

OP
OP
NYLES

NYLES

Bronco Guru
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
Brandon Roper is currently out being awesome and not available to answer your hate mail at this time. Please leave your name, number and sarcastic message at the beep. He will follow up with a witty response at his first opportunity.

good to hear ! hope all is well !

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Ha! All is well. No progress on the bronco yet. Still I’m the garage with the motor pulled out. I did get an angle bracket for my hydro boost yesterday tho. Does that count for anything?

I’m just dreading replacing that rearm main seal and fighting the new motor mounts.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru

I waited for like 20 minutes for a beep so I could start hatin’ but I guess the beep requires a running bronco... in conclusion, I give up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

LMAO... he's definitely pretty awesome fella