• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Explorer EFI Mass Buy Feeler.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
Garry,

I am sorry to hear this news... You two will be in my thoughts and Prayers.
Anything I can do, please ask... I have dealt with medical issues with Family and work members. Family comes 1st. Doug

OP
OP
EFI Guy

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. Everyone I've had the pleasure of talking to in the Bronco community have been class A type of people for sure. It's nice to know we have the power of their prayers with us.

Thanks again everyone, we'll get through this.

dukeflr

Loc.
Yuma
I'm sorry to hear this. I wish I hadn't bothered you this weekend. Positive thoughts and prayers from my family for both of you.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Will add your wife, you and your family to our prayer list for sure. I cant imagine going through that with my wife.

k5mog

Hang in there Garry, I,ve been there and went thru the treatments. It may not seem like it but there's light at the end of the tunnel.
Ralph

PaveBronco

Will be sending prays from TX and we all know TX is pretty much heaven so we have a direct line to the Big Guy.

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Positive thoughts and prayers sent from your friends in Louisiana. I can relate with your feelings, but on a lesser scale. I've had setbacks in my projects and other things due to April's back problems, but the time spent is well worth any delays in all of the other stuff. Take all the time with Michelle that you can. We'll be praying to hear the best news, brother.

OP
OP
EFI Guy

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
Thanks again guys! I think both of our attitudes about all of this is a little more positive now. We'll get through this no matter what it takes.

Don't worry about bothering me though. I'm not stepping out of the game completely. I'm just stepping away from the harness side of it for a while because they are so time consuming. I'd rather spend that time with my wife right now.

If you have any questions I'm still here to answer them and help out anywhere else I can.

Broncotj0

Loc.
Mankato, MN
Garry sorry to hear this news as I am dealing with a similar situation. Family comes first and there is no argument about that. Keep your head up! I'll be talking to you soon!!

ricky

Loc.
beaumon,texas 77706
sorry to hear the news Garry,i had sent a email before reading these last pages. i'll understand totally if I do not hear back from you.

OP
OP
EFI Guy

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
sorry to hear the news Garry,i had sent a email before reading these last pages. i'll understand totally if I do not hear back from you.

Sorry Ricky, My PM box was full. Go ahead and send it again and I'll get back with you in the A.M.

OP
OP
EFI Guy

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
So I've been working on the write up a few minutes a night. I have a hard time getting my thoughts to the keyboard, but it's coming along.

Does a diagram like this help people, or is it still over a lot of peoples heads? Direct link so you can zoom: http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t377/TheEFIguy/Explorer power distribution_zpsu2zkpc7x.jpg

Explorer%20power%20distribution_zpsu2zkpc7x.jpg

Biohazard

Loc.
Central Arkansas
I can see what you're doing there but I may have to compare it to a factory diagram to understand some of it, but this will definitely get me headed in the right direction. It's been a long time since I've had to decipher a schematic. I really don't think anyone is gonna rush you, man. We understand if you have to take time away from things to handle your personal life.

chuzie

Bronco Guru
That diagram will work great. This is exactly what Ryan McCormick for us with the RJM harness. As long as we have something to link us between factory and modified, we are good to go. Thanks.

Oh, and if anyone comes across a fancy full color 60-pin eec pin out diagram for the explorer, like we have been so fortunate to have for the Mustang setup, please post it up. That was always a huge reference for me. I am sure there will be 3 versions though, right Garry?

OP
OP
EFI Guy

EFI Guy

Sponsor/Vendor
TheEFIguy@gmail
Loc.
BFE
I was pretty tired when I made that so it's missing a couple of things like PCM grounds and the inertia switch. I'll fix it up later. I should probably also add pin numbers for the Micro relays since they are different than what is pictured.

I do have full color diagrams for the Explorers. They are 104 pin instead of 60, so each version is 4 pages. There are 4 different versions, 96, 97, 98, and 99-01.