• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt! (or stickers, or photo upload upgrade)

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Re:Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt! (or stickers, or photo upload upgra

Gummi,
Do one with a 78/79 tilt column. I'll do it first if I could ever find a good donor without no worn bearings on it.. and cheap!....

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Re:Write a tech article, get a FREE t-shirt! (or stickers, or photo upload upgra

I have already ordered the parts to rebuild my current one. The tilt doesn't hold too much appeal to me, I am pretty short and the wheel is in the perfect position without needing to move it. Not to mention I don't have the critical time, money and inclination to make this upgrade.

(Of course this is all excuses to avoid the fact that I know absolutely nothing about tilt steering, and am not ready to open that can of worms just yet...) ;D

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Re: Where do I send this tech article to

Bart said:
And where can I my t shirt??
Sorry, but I don't understand the question.:(

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, that's the right email. I'm not sure why it's not going through. I PM'd you with an alternate email, but I'll be out for the long weekend so I won't get it for a few days.

expobronc

what about a write up on a hydraulic clutch that can be used with the stock power brakes? The master is down below. the only problem is pics would be the challenge, but im leaving the dirty fab stage and will be in the clean and paint part soon :)