• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

READ THIS FIRST - Master list of FAQ's to be written

RRRAAAYYY2

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Brantford, Ontario
If you want to pull any of the electical FAQ's off my site, you are welcome too. Wire sizing, dual batteries, and Ford PMGR Retro Fit instructions I think would be good crossovers. http://www.svapowerproducts.com/html/frequently_asked_questions.html
I would just take them word for word. (If you can, my website is in limbo right now as I have no back up for it, lost the original and the program it was created in a month ago)
Also if you want an article on trashing Optima's, I mean batteries, let me know. I have some on my site as well, they are a little older though, but some of them might be useful.

Lebe

Loc.
Phx
I'm interested in FAQ: Full Size Axles but don't find anything on it. Any advice on how to find out pros & cons of:
Cutting them down to EB size
Dana 70 vs Dana 60 rears
Ford 10.25" vs D60/70

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Sounds good. Are you voluteering to write it? :) There's a really good article on this over at Pirate.

Maybe also include basic torque info. There's are several charts floating around telling you what torque specs for what bolts if you don't have anything else (like a service manual) to guide you. They're generic, but give a good ball park.

Dang this is kind of old and I just now saw it %) . I'll work on putting something together

shredder1

i saw an upgrade to replace the vent window locks with ford f-150 style latches.
while this is a better deterent for a would be thief, a better lock is available from jamesduff.com part #4262 @ $8.50 ea. although there is no 100%
protection against a scumbag thief, these will make it harder to enter the vehicle and make them look for an easier target.
shredder1

Dave_in_Texas

Loc.
Denton, TX
I'd like to write an FAQ for working with shipping companies in regards to transporting our Broncos. I just answered a question about this and thought I saw a request to write an FAQ on this topic. Please let me know if I can post that.

Thanks,

Dave

OP
OP
admin

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Sounds good Dave. I'm made you a "FAQ Writer" so you can now post in any FAQ section. Not sure where it would go. Maybe in the Buy/Sell FAQ?

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Wodden car dolly.

I just made a car dolly out of wood to move around the garage. I can do a write up of it if needed. I posted my pics under "Got the body off the frame today" thread yesterday.

Kyle

Bronchitis

Loc.
Freedom
Hello sir. I don't see any thing in the front clip and floor pan area. I am currently working on these items and am willing to submit progress, measurement at the time of repair and corrections if needed.

RCessna

Loc.
Waco
Emergency brake

My 68 half cab had the emergency brake system removed after it was damaged going over a stump. I would like some real pictures of the cable routing and hold downs I also need the conection from the forward cable to the rear cable images to include the spring attachment.I would like it to go back to as close to original as possible

Smrich2004

Garage floor sealers

I'd like to cover the topic on "garage floor sealers". i work for a concrete products company and that is one of the main products i sell.

thanks

Sean

Cableguy114

Gearing my EB to go faster...or atleast Highway speeds

I have a 1975 EB with the factory c-4 automatic, factory gearing (I guess) AND 33' tires. it runs well up to 50 mph. then the rpm's just seem a little to high. So what can I change in order to go faster at less rpm's?