• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hydroboost clocking ring.

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
LOoking for a 90 degree clocking ring for F250 SD to 1985 Dodge D150 master cylinder.
Tallon Hydraulics is out of business.
Ebay is $100!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Early-Bron...Astro-Van-Unit-/323591299975?oid=323576372025
This is an option. No sizes given. Says for an Astrovan.
Anyone know if the size would match what I have?
Might have to make my own. Hard to find plate steel or aluminum locally.
Anyone got any good leads on other clocking rings?
Thanks, David

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Can you turn the hydroboost unit itself instead?
They really don't have an up direction to them, the key in the bracket is for fast assembly line work so that the master cylinder reservoir ends up mounted up, it can be removed.

Bferrari

Make one. I did the F250 with the dodge diplomat master and needed to make sure my clocking ring was 1/2 inch thick. I went to my local steel yard and got a piece of 1/2” by 4” aluminum strap and made my own. You may also be able to find aluminum pieces at your local home improvement store.
4538A3DC-89F6-4669-ABF3-39FB3A3A1CA5.jpeg

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Can you provide more info regarding this? Their website is still up although it seems like they're now owned by someone else.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
LOoking for a 90 degree clocking ring for F250 SD to 1985 Dodge D150 master cylinder.
Ebay is $100!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Early-Bron...Astro-Van-Unit-/323591299975?oid=323576372025
Thanks, David

The seller is a member here and has been actively lately - username is catfan - I'm sure he can provide details. I'm going to wager it won't work without some mods at a minimum. The GM boosters have a 3.4" c-c spacing on the mounting studs/master cylinder holes and Ford/Dodge (for the most part) have 3.2" c-c spacing.

Todd Z.

catfan

Contributor
Ebay is $100!
Thanks, David

That's my listing and I just never got around to listing one for a Ford, if you order just let me know you want it for a Ford.

OP
OP
hammer189

hammer189

Loc.
South Atlanta
Can you provide more info regarding this? Their website is still up although it seems like they're now owned by someone else.

Thanks,
Todd Z.

Tallon Hydraulics
I called them on Friday and Monday. Both times I got a recording saying they were not taking orders any more orders. It mentioned another company name. I looked them up on the web and the domain name was for sale.

Since I have no patience, I just ordered a piece of aluminum off of E-bay and will make my own.