• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Mass Buy - Key chains round two.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Well seems these went over well the first time and I have gotten some response for more so......
Let's do it again. Price is $10 each, that will be the fob, ring, and shipped in the lower 48.
I will start cutting some so if you want in I'll need a pm with name address and quantity wanted
I will send out PMs when they are cut and include PayPal info at that time.
I'm a firm believer in communication so you might get several PMs from me. Probably order confirmation, payment confirmation, and shipped date.
Thanks everyone that was in on the first batch. Steve.

Oh yes these are made from mild steel.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Picture for you. It's the top one with a tab for the ring and framed. None of the script only ones.
c2b48a395b4bc89983a58fefaa1141eb.jpg

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Well I don't do this for a living I just made one at a friends place one night so I'll go ahead and delete the post and stop making them. I don't have time for a second business now anyway.

Sorry guys if you didn't get in on the first batch. I guess I'm stepping on some toes. I'll delete this thread.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You're good, I'm sure the folks interested in them will be happy. If it offends someone, maybe put in For Sale Section, Parts or something.

Whoaa

Bronco Guru
Arent you supposed to be a 'vendor; to sell items on this site???? Not trying to create a problem, but I thought anyone selling something (t shirts, mugs, etc) is supposed to sign up as a vendor to help support the site.

Pops

^........OMG, serious dude?

And Doghows DOES contribute. Me and many other people enjoy his post, useful comments, freindly attitude and over all helpful Bronco nature.

In fact this guy is such a Bronco enthusiast that he's offering some cool keep chains to the rest of us. And as stated, this is a HOBBY for him. Just another cool Bronco guy enjoying his hobby and sharing w/ the rest of us.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Well I don't do this for a living I just made one at a friends place one night so I'll go ahead and delete the post and stop making them. I don't have time for a second business now anyway.

Sorry guys if you didn't get in on the first batch. I guess I'm stepping on some toes. I'll delete this thread.

No don't delete this just because of one person!!

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Ok I'm gonna vent a little. Pops I think Jon has a handle on the site and does not need any "site police" if he doesn't want something I'm sure he'll let me know.
Second I don't make a cent off of theses, as a matter of fact I'm losing money doing them. I pay $6 each to have them cut, another $1 for envelopes, anther dollar for shipping another dollar for supplies. So I guess my time is worth less than $1 an hour.
If you don't like them or don't want one ignore the post.
Ok off my soapbox. Deal back on.
Sorry for the rant but damn.

Ok back to normal Steve. Send your pm's and I'll get it going.
Thanks for the pep talk.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
I am VERY SORRY if I offended anyone...just thought I had seen this posted before. PLEASE do NOT stop on my account.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!

Pops

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Hey Pops, no worries. Sorry about the rant I'm having a real crappy day and it's easier to explode online than to a customer in the shop. It's all good
Game is back on and I'm making a list.
Back to,our regularly scheduled Bronco day!!!

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Thanks, Dogshows....if I didn't have a similar one already, I would have bought one of yours!!! Appreciate your understanding/accepting my apologies.

Pops

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I am VERY SORRY if I offended anyone...just thought I had seen this posted before. PLEASE do NOT stop on my account.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!!

Pops

We all here for the same reason sir, no biggie. Y'all have a great day

BroncoOwner.me

I'll take 2 and don't mind paying a little extra (makes no sense for you to lose money doing something like this for other people) :(

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Anyone wanting one. Or more of these send me a pm with name and shipping info. As soon as they are cut I'll pm you PayPal info.
Thanks Steve.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Just ordered a pair,I don't know how I missed the first run,thanks Steve for doing a second.
Jim:cool:

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
Hey Steve could I order a couple without the surround just the script if its not possible I'll just order a couple more from you I got some from the first round but want to make some badges out of them. Thanks let me know if its possible and as I said in the pm if there are problems that arise with the sell just let me know and we'll work it out.

Thanks
John

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Just a quick update for you. Lot of you have sent payment and thanks. I have them all cut and packed. If I can sneak out of work I'll ship them Monday. If not Tuesday at the latest. If you haven't sent PayPal do so ASAP so yours will go out with the rest.
Il still have a few left from this batch so pm me if your interested.
Thanks everyone. Steve.